Loading...

Filled LunchBlox: ideas for healthy and easy lunches

I absolutely love this idea! I always think those packaged fruit/cheese boxes look so good at starbucks…duh. I could make them myself! I’m t...

I absolutely love this idea! I always think those packaged fruit/cheese boxes look so good at starbucks…duh. I could make them myself! I’m totally doing this. Great post! I often take leftovers, or I make a garbage salad with the things I have on hand: Greens, whatever veggies I have, something roasted (carrots, leftover root veggies, really anything), a starch or bean (leftover rice or grains, the heel of a loaf of bread chopped up), nuts, raisins, fruit, feta, etc. It sounds like a lot but it’s usually heavy on the greens with whatever mixins. I’m all about the texture! Toss all that together in a tupperwere container and bring a bottle of dressing with you and voila instant awesome salad.


Lunch 8118435813958677651

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts